Safe Use of Bucket Rock Loader
1) Before driving, a signal must be sent out. No one should stand on both sides of the machine and in the ropeway. The guardrail on the driver's side should be intact and reliable to avoid injury.
2) During operation, only one of the two brakes can be tightly closed and the other one can be loosened, otherwise the bucket will jump and even the wire rope will be broken. During operation, the speed of the wire rope should be kept uniform.
3) When the rake bucket is raking the rock, if the obstacle is too large or overloaded, the rake bucket should be retracted 1-2 m and re-raked. Do not forcibly haul, so as to avoid accidents such as broken ropes or burned motors.
4) During work, pay attention to the sound of each part and the temperature of the motor and bearing at all times.
5) The electrical equipment must not burst, and the gas concentration at the working surface should not exceed 0.5%.
6) When loading rocks into a minecart or bucket, do not stack rocks on the chute.
7) Before firing, pull the bucket to the front of the machine to avoid burial. After firing, check the flameproof device, cables and chute before working.
8) When working in turning lanes, there must be a special person to command, especially when the curve exceeds 10 m, 2 special persons should be set up with signals to command, one on the work surface and one on the turn.
9) When loading up and down the mountain, in addition to keeping the 4 pairs of rail clamps in good condition, the necessary reinforcement measures should be taken for the bucket rake according to the size of the tilt angle.