Dispatching winches are used for marshalling ore carts in mines, bottom yards, middle lanes, and transportation lanes in mining areas. It can also be used for auxiliary ground handling work on the mine ground and metallurgical mine construction sites.
The electrical equipment of the winch has explosion-proof performance, and it must have the product of "Mining Product Safety Mark Certificate" within the validity period before it can be used in coal dust and gas mines.
(1) Ambient temperature is -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃;
Ambient relative humidity does not exceed 95% (+ 25 ° C); altitude below 2000 meters.
(2) The methane, coal dust, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon dioxide in the surrounding air must not exceed the safe content specified in the Coal Mine Safety Regulations.
The winch consists of the following main parts. Motor, reel, planet gear
Wheel drive, brake and base.
The reduction mechanism of the winch is a two-stage planetary gear transmission.
Between the motor shaft and the high-speed sun gear shaft
Wheel coupling connection, the internal support of the winch adopts rolling
Maximum static tension of outer wire rope, 10 KN
| Outer wire rope |
Static tension kN
| Outer wire rope |
Speed m / s
|Capacity of rope m|| Wire rope |
|electric motor|| Dimensions |
(Length × width × height)
| Winch quality |
|model||Power KW||Voltage V|
|JD-1||10||≥1.00||≥400||12||YBJ11.4-4||11.4||380/660||1100 × 765 × 730||550|
|JD-1.6||16||≥1.20||≥400||16||YBJ25-4||25||380/660||1435 × 1217 × 1255||1370.5|
|JD-2.5||25||≥1.25||≥400||20||YBJ40-4||40||380/660||1790 × 1270 × 1480||2815|
The motor gear drives a pair of asteroid gears on the left-side pinion carrier to rotate. Since the left-side internal gear is fixed, the asteroid gears revolve around the motor gear in addition to rotation, which drives the left-end gear carrier to rotate. The carrier rotates the sun gear. As a result, a pair of large planetary gears on the right end gear carrier are driven to rotate. There are three situations:
If the left brake is released and the right brake stops the large internal gear, then the large planetary gear will revolve around the center gear in addition to rotation, and at the same time, the large gear carrier will be rotated. It is connected with the large gear frame, so the drum also rotates, and traction can be performed at this time, which is called traction working state.
If the right brake is released and the left brake kills the drum, the drum stops rotating at this time, and the heavy object is held in a certain position, which is called a stopped state. At this time, the right-side gear carrier no longer rotates, and the large planetary gear no longer revolves, but rotates automatically, and idles with a large internal gear.
If both left and right brakes are released, the weight will fall freely under its own weight, which will drive the drum to reverse, which is called the work-down state. In order to adjust the lowering speed or stop, the two braking devices should be alternately braked or released.
There are three main functions of the reel device. One is to wind the steel wire rope to pull and lower the heavy load, the second is to reduce the speed by the planetary gear reduction mechanism in the inner cavity of the reel, and the third is the brake installed on the reel brake disc It is used to control the rotation or stop of the reel. The entire reel device has a compact structure and flexible operation.
The height of the edge of the winding drum from the outermost winding layer of the wire rope should not be less than 2.5 times the diameter of the wire rope.
The base is a welded structure, and the winch base is welded from profiled steel. The motor bracket and the bearing bracket are respectively fixed at the two ends of the base with bolts. According to different forces in different places, steel plates of different thicknesses are selected.
There are two identical brakes on the winch. They are fixed on the base by brackets. The left brake normally mounted on the drum on the motor side controls the rotation and stop of the drum. The right brake mounted on the brake wheel on the other side functions as a clutch (see Figure A). When the brake wheel is braked, the drum enters the working state of pulling heavy loads. The left brake device also has the function of safe braking. When the winch is powered off, overloaded, or other reasons cause the current to increase, the current limiting thermal relay device of the magnetic starter installed on the winch will automatically power off the winch motor. At this time, the left brake device will perform emergency braking, so as to achieve the purpose of safe braking (see Figure B).
The brake material is asbestos. Asbestos brake belts are fastened to the brakes with rivets. When braking, just pull the brake handle to hold the brake belt to the drum or brake wheel to stop the winch or rotate the rope.
1.Single bracket 2.Brake shoe 3.Brake arm 4.Cross tie rod 5.U-shaped plate 6.Link plate 7.Handle clip
8, pull plate 9, brake lever 10, vertical tie rod 11, adjusting nut 12, fork head 13, arm 14, left bracket
1. The friction performance of the brake belt in the brake device should meet the following requirements:
a. During the friction test, there should be no flame burning and no flame burning, and no explosion should be caused in the closed flameproof box.
b. During the friction test, the surface temperature of the test piece and test plate should not be greater than 150 ° C.
2. The material of the rivet should be copper or stainless steel, and the depth of the counterbore of the rivet should be 2-3mm.
3. The performance requirements of the selected non-metallic materials should meet the requirements of MT113-1995 for flame retardant and antistatic.
Note: When working, it is strictly forbidden to brake the left and right brakes at the same time.
1. The car control mechanism should be flexible and reliable, easy to operate and safe.
2. There should be no oil leakage in the seals of the winch.
3. The winch should run smoothly without abnormal sounds and vibrations. Noise value when the car is running dry: JD-1 should not be more than 84dB (A); JD-1.6 should not be more than 86dB (A); JD-2.5 should not be more than 88dB (A).
4. Before assembly, all parts (including purchased parts and standard parts) must be inspected and qualified before they can be used.
5. All parts should be cleaned and carried out in a clean environment.
6.The maximum oil temperature during winch operation should not be greater than 80 ℃.
7.The contact area of the brake belt (block) of the winch brake should not be less than 80%.
8. Each part is coated with phenolic primer, and the body is top-coated according to the contract requirements. The appearance of the paint is required to be uniform, flat, consistent in color, complete in coverage, and free of defects such as brush marks, peeling, accumulation and foaming. The adhesion of the paint film is checked with a grid. The coating does not fall off or partly fall off at the edge of the lattice or at the intersection of the cuts, and the fall-off area is not more than 15%.
Before installation, first check the installation position of the winch. The installation site should be flat and spacious to facilitate operation and observation.installation
1. The drum should be aligned with the pulley or hook, and this center line should be perpendicular to the winch axis.
2. When the winch is used in a large fluidity situation, a wooden board or channel steel can be used as the chassis, the winch can be solidified on it, and then fixed with a ground anchor. The winch used for a long time can be installed on a concrete foundation. The installation of the winch must be stable and reliable, and the base must not have obvious vibration during normal operation of the winch.
Call the Group Sales Specialist Hotline
11 North Kaiyuan Road, Jining High-tech Zone, Shandong
Scan, mobile access
China Coal Official WeChat
China Coal Official WeChat Mini Program